~Make It Mine~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Make It Mine~

This is a site with all my character and roleplay information! Its more like a personal site but anyone who wants to view it can do so! <3 HAVE FUN AND I HOPE YOU LOVE MY CHARACTERS!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaika's Abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira Killer
Admin
Kira Killer

Kaika's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Kaika's Abilities   Kaika's Abilities Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Kaikas Demon Form Photo

KAIKAS DEMON ABILITIES

• HEAL- The ability to heal herself at one-eights of her full power per post (that isnt alot at all) to do this action she will yell HEAL and that will happen...its not alot to help her in battle but its just enough to get her to her feet. This weakens her next attack. She can also use this on another person which doubles the negative damage towards her and gives the person one-eights of thier health back. She does not require her demon form to summon this ability.

• TAGACHI BLAST- This ability allows a small shock blast of energy from the palm of her hands. It takes a quarter of her physical energy and makes her dizzy for the rest of one post. This takes only two-eights of her opponents health. She yells TAGACHI to perform this. She must be in demon form fully to summon this ability.

• SUROI- This is a small ball of fire that she can breath from her mouth. This causes her extreme pain but does alot of damage towards her opponent, making them loose a quarter of thier health. She must be close to full health to do this technique and it takes three-eights of her physical energy. The pain on her makes her somewhat vulnerable and lasts two posts. She yells SUROI to perform this. She must be in demon form fully to summon this ability.

• SEDUCTION- This ability is simply for the fun of it (XD LOL) With this she can make a person temporarily be in love with her and lust over her. This applies to both sexes and it takes no power away from her or her "opponent" It lasts only for a little while, one reply post, and it just might make her "opponent" vulnerable. She does not require her demon form to summon this ability.

Back to top Go down
https://makeitmine.board-directory.net

Kaika's Abilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Make It Mine~ :: My Characters :: Yoroichi "Kaika" Sorakaika-
Jump to: